Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My phone flash not working

Arrghh.. after heavy shots (with flash turn on) at last MYF combined fellowship, today found the flash it's not working already... Darn..!

This will the 3rd time for me to visit Nokia Care because:
1st - Got a small cracked at the LCD screen which I didn't notice when I purchased.
2nd - Update firmware, which need for about 2 hours only but end up they need to send for replacement because of mainboard problem in causing them unable to update the firmwares.

1 thing I like Nokia is their service. Within 1 working day, they can return my phone in good condition of above problems. They do provide me a spare phone to use while sending mine to repair but cheap cheap model one lar.

So if you guys want to invest on those more than RM1K Nokia phones, it's reckoned to buy Zitron/authorised reseller unit because it's worth for some circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home