Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Da Vinci Code (The Movie)

Well, just watched Batman today. Err...should be yesterday by now :P Quite out of my expectation actually. I think they're trying to squeeze the whole story into this 2hrs movie. Thus those action scenes wasn't so remarkable.

Anyway, one of my friend came in late, so I have to leave the scene & pass the ticket to him. While on my way back, a glance like sheet-lightning suddenly flashed from a movie poster, which hanging along there. It was a poster of Mona Lisa with written "The Da Vinci Code". Oh my, don't you guys still remember? There was a controversy between Christianity around mid/end of last year when Dan Brown's first released his novel of "The Da Vinci Code". And now the movie is going to be screening around May 2006, can't imagine what will happen next.

Question, will it be screening in Malaysia? Will it be banned by certain country?
Actually, I'm keen to watch this movie even though it's not quite recommended for a christian. I rather interested on their detective & cryptography story.

I managed to take a shot on the poster as below...


The Da Vinci Code Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, don watch the movie or read the book. Hate it so much... si cacat.. i mean the author!!

6/30/2005 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

hehehe.. Tom Hanks casts in this movie leh.. surely i will watch lar...

6/30/2005 08:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home