Thursday, June 23, 2005

Homemade bread

Ah-ha... Managed to dig this out from my pc archives...Ya, the song I produced quite some times ago. Anyway, it was exactly 1 year back on June 22, 2004 when this song was first produced. The title of this song "Lord's Prayer", was extracted from the bible (NIV) and the lyrics as well. The shimmer of the lights has reflected upon me last year into producing this song but yet I have no chance to share it with you guys. Perhaps, it is possible now. ;-)

I lost the recorded guitar & vocal files but I'm fortunate to have the full generated mp3 song with me. Thanks to brother En Haur for introducing the Catwalk Studio 2000 software few years ago and I managed to grab one for version 2004 last year for my recording. A well-reckoned music studio recording software though.

I tried to redo the recording yesterday but seems to have lacking of something, it just won't work! The lights seems like not quite illumined to penetrate into my soul.

End of the day, I will still share with you guys & hope it will light up your life just like the fisherman out there.

Follow this link for the downloading Lord's Prayer.mp3 (right-click "Save Target As...")

Here's the lyrics in case you don't understand what am I singing :P
(NIV, Matt: 9-13)
Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home