Thursday, November 24, 2005

Caging sport



Yesterday evening, my office organized a futsal match within departments at Kantanjaya Futsal Centre, Port Klang (opossite Dato Hamzah & Ampuan Rahimah school). The field looks small but I'm half life dying off after 15mins match. Dang, I quickily went out for a break after about 30mins match. Swallow all the water that I brought & that time still haven't took my dinner. For another 15mins, I went in again. But this time, I just last for 10mins & went for rest. Wow, my breathing & heart moving very fast until I have to sit on the chair to overcome myself.

Slowly, everything became normalized & suddenly felt something pushing from my stomach. Feeling like wana vomit & the pressure of the air kept pushing very hard through my throat. Uwek.. finally i vomitted. Again & again all the water coming out from my mouth. Yikes, I felt my expression would be like Emily Rose if you'd watched that movie. My view became darker. My colleague asked me to walk around in order to let the oxygen flows smoothly. Yes, I tried walk around & holding the fence but my view seemed yellow/brown. I thought I'll fainted there so I went to stick back to the chair & start calling Jesus... Gradually, my view became clear like adjusting the pc monitor contrast from 0 to 50. Well, after that I trying to walk around again & pick up some foods & drinks.

Phew, thank God! I'm totally recovered & felt like been healed. And that time, my appetite started to absorb food. Without wasting time, I went to have Pandamaran's economy mee + fried egg + 3 fish balls & a red bean sugar drink.

Well, that's given me a very big lesson. Ever since the blood donation, my body kept very weak. Everyday got coughing or flu. Wana do recording also no mood. For somehow, I thought I might be infected by Miao Ling & Jia Huei during bible class, hehe joking. Now I have planned to workout on weekdays instead of just Sunday only. Act before too late...!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely infected by them..hehe

11/24/2005 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

hmm.. positive.. keke..

11/24/2005 05:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home