Wednesday, November 23, 2005

12 mins hiking footage

Sorry guys. Being lazy & dragging for so long untill now only completed the video editing. It's just a 12 mins video but its packed with full of laughter & significant moments during our 3 days 2 nights camp. I can't stop laughing everytime I review back while editing the video. Added the sound effects I guarantee its stunned you up!

The size of the video in WMV format is about 100MB (220x176). Luckily I found a bunch of free file host service that can offer more than 100MB file size storage. You may download it from here to your PC if you dislike to view from this page.

Hmm, I reckoned we take 12 mins time after our CG to play this video (in VCD) since some of them might not have internet access in their house.

7 Comments:

Blogger joshua said...

Honestly, would like to thanks to George Lucas for being so kind & helping me to do all the video editing.. Duno why I just cant if came to video editing..

11/23/2005 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger irene said...

my embarassing moment jz spoilt d video... :-(
but d even more exhausting & embarassing time is d last few hours down.. luckily no videoman with d last batch of us... :p

11/23/2005 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

I dont see any embarassment on you lo.. Girl cant compare with guy la. As long as u made it, u rule!

U know both of my legs cramp while goin up & down the hill, i felt shame too. Thus, i alwiz admit that i'm weak outside but strong inside..;)

11/23/2005 11:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George Lucas = MANDY?

11/24/2005 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger joshua said...

Well, i think bigupload.com server is not working just now.. But now shud b ok coz i just tried it.

I think if your line fast enough, try play it online. Is just the sound quality is not good as the .wmv format which has stereo output. But bear in mind the file is 100MB. Its take me 6 hours to upload to bigupload.com & 6 hours to youtube.com with 128KB ISDN line. Dang..

But youtube.com rulez! They compressed it into around 53MB when i checked in my internet caches but yet the video quality is acceptable.

11/24/2005 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

George is my friend la.

Just now stunned me that I thought you're his gf when anonymous said that. Coz George never mention b4.

11/24/2005 01:03:00 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

Mandy, u use this mailbox(zachary ong [mandyong@streamyx.com])­ sent email to me right? Inside got 2 wma files. I replied u already. Dont you received? U got me? *uui*

11/24/2005 04:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home