Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Wedding's season


Heard many weddings fall on the month of December. For me, had attended 2. Well the 1st one is from my secondary school buddy who married a Sasaran (Kuala Selangor) girl. I didn't join them for the morning session as I'm working on that day. So just went for the dinner only. Hmm, guess this is the 1st time I went for friend's wedding's dinner because I missed past few weddings before. What amusing is they hired Venga-Sissy-Boy to run through the whole event. Gosh, really can't stand with that guy singing & dancing on the stage. All of us just yelling him like monkies haha. Heard he's quite famous in Klang Valley as he's the only guy wedding's planner in this field. Check the video here... haha.. Anyone interested?



The 2nd one is from my cousin. Nowadays saw many people not hiring professional photographer & videomaker huh.. cut cost though. Luckily they have one here hehe. I brought my Canon mini DV there & only find out it's not working after fully charged the battery. Don't know why its cant display the object on the LCD where else the voice can be recorded. Dang, what a waste.. Since they're rushing to meet the bride, I finally decided to bring only my digital camera. It's my first time too to follow "heng dai" (brothers) to greet the bride. Heard some people got nightmare for this but thank God no awful foods & drinks for us hehe. Has been transfering all the photos & videos few times to my laptop due to the 1GB memory size can't hold up much videos.



Hehe, below is my naughty little cousin. Many said he looks like me. Hmm, his future seems bright then :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home