Tuesday, September 13, 2005

McD thoughts...

I know i'm late to posting this.. Had a hard weekend last week.. but "life goes on".. ehemm.. :)
We are still loser if comparing with the MIF presentation previously but anyway, God is more concern on how important him to us. You know, being 25 like me (still single.. hehe), i gonna manage my career, family, church serving, love life (once upon a time) & friends really gave me a taught to be more relying on my believing. Apart from waiting or doing nothing, i'm starting to learn & accepting certains break thru in my life. I saw God really did something to me but i just need to be more firm from what i'm doing now, for there're many concerns really affecting my emotions. Anyway, i'll not stop praying for all this & improving myself but i do hope many & many ppl will come & work together to serve our Lord.



4 Comments:

Blogger joshua said...

Sorry heewei.. for hijacking your photos...hehe.

9/13/2005 04:06:00 PM  
Blogger heewei said...

haha.. nvm la.. kakaka ^^

9/13/2005 06:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tze Yang's mixing a float in his mouth huh? LOL..

9/17/2005 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

no he's doin some tricks here.. see, he bit the burger on da desk while drinking.... astounded...lol..

9/17/2005 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home