Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dell Axim X51v

Features:
-Built in WiFi and Bluetooth
-Dual Memory Slots
-VGA ScreenIntel 2700G graphics accelerator
-Windows Mobile 5
-256MB ROM

read more

Finally, this is no longer rumours. Yes, X51v looked exactly like X50v in all facts. It's not a new released model but is rather to an upgrades with WM5.0, 256ROM & slightly improvement on the battery life.
Frankly, I owned a X50v & I can say this high-end ppc are worth to buy & I very satisfied with the performance, especially the VGA resolution + 16MB GPU (Intel 2700G graphics accelerator) which remarks as an awesome displays best in gaming or applications. I don't think will gonna upgrade to X51v cause Dell soon will offer WM5.0 upgrades (chargeable) to all Axim models & I will surely gonna give a shot on it. But to those who planned to get X50v, I reckon you go for X51v insteads. Or maybe wait until Dell next promotion for this if you don't mind *lol*

Here are some reviews from certain sites:
Aximsite
Pocket PC Thoughts
PocketNow
PC Mag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home